1. These Terms apply to the ‘Yak-aviation 2017’ quiz dated 26 April 2017, run by Flying-Spirits Ltd. Any questions about the competition or these Terms should be addressed to Alex Berry, Director, Flying-Spirits Ltd.
2. The quiz is generally open to Yak-aviation site visitors that are at least 18yrs old. It is not open to any Flying-Spirits staff member, their friends, families or any 3rd parties directly connected to Flying-Spirits.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted. If multiple entries are submitted by the same email address, only the first entry will count and all subsequent entries will be erased. Entries submitted after the official closing date and time will be deemed invalid and will not be considered.
4. No purchase of Yak-aviation aircraft, engines, propellers or parts is necessary in order to enter the competition or to be considered for the prize.
5. There will be one winner only. The winner's name will be published on Yak-aviation.com.
6. Closing date for entries is 12:00 on Thursday August 31st 2017.
7. The winner will be the entrant who answers the most questions correctly. In the case of a tie there will be a bonus question given to all entrants who have tied and the closest answer to the correct answer will win. In the unlikely event of there still being a tie, the winner will be chosen at random from those remaining tied entrants.
The judge will be Alex Berry, Director, Flying-Spirits Ltd.
8. The winner will be notified by email on 14th September 2017. Upon confirmation of these details, Flying-Spirits will arrange for postal delivery of the prize (at Flying-Spirit’s cost) to the winner’s place of work or home address (as notified to Flying-Spirits by the winner).
9. If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 working days of being notified, or is not available to take up the prize, Flying-Spirits reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant without liability to the winner. Any alternative winner will be chosen and notified in accordance with paragraph 8.
10. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
12. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of Alex Berry, Director, Flying-Spirits Ltd shall be binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
13. You agree that if you win your name and image may be publicised on Yak-aviation.com and any material as Flying-Spirits may require.
14. Flying-Spirits can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries, which are corrupt, incomplete, or fail to arrive by the closing date.
15. 1st prize is a working Russian aviation helmet with external microphone and goggles (medium size). 2nd prize is 1 watch from a choice of 3 by Royale Timepieces of London. Prizes are non-returnable, irrespective of size or fitting and will be tested prior to shipping.
16. Flying-Spirits may disqualify any entrant from winning a prize if it has reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
17. Flying-Spirits reserves the right to amend these Terms without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this web-site. Any changes will apply to all entries received after the date the changes were posted.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Flying-Spirits Ltd excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this shall not exclude the Flying-Spirits' liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. By entering the competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and entry will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these Terms.
20. These Terms shall be governed by English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
UK HEAD OFFICE
20 Havelock Road, Hastings
East Sussex, TN34 1BP
Enquiries: +44 208 895 6852 (24hrs)
Office hours: 09:00-18:00 GMT, Monday - Friday
Yak-aviation brokers aircraft, engine, propeller and parts deals globally.
We are committed to providing a responsive, first class service treating buyers and sellers with the upmost professionalism.
We constantly seek the best outcome for all parties to the transaction.